Queen Square Multi-disciplinary Neuro-oncology Teaching Course 2018 – 2019
The course will be divided into four days throughout 2018-2019 and will be delivered by the consultant staff of the UCLH/UCL/National Hospital Neuro-oncology multidisciplinary team. There will be a series of lectures followed by an opportunity to discuss Case Presentations at the end of the day.
- 8th November 2018 Basic Principles of Neuro-Oncology
- 31st January 2019 Gliomas / TYA Tumours
- 11th April 2019 Benign & Metastatic Tumours
- 11th July 2019 Neurotoxicity, Late effects, Rehabilitation & Ethics
The need for multidisciplinary working in neuro-oncology is well established but a common theme that will be addressed is the need for better understanding between core specialties within the Neuro-oncology Multidisciplinary Team.
To address this, this course has been designed for Trainees, Consultants and Clinical Nurse Specialists in the core specialities of neuro-oncology – Neurology, Neurosurgery, Clinical Oncology, Neuroradiology, Neuropathology and Palliative Care.
Discounted BNOS membership offer for Queen Square delegates only – closes 8th November 2018:
- Discounted 2019 BNOS membership @ £25 applicable to delegates who book all four modules of the Queen Square Multi-Disciplinary Neuro-oncology Course by 8th November 2018 latest. Benefit from a £100 registration discount on your BNOS 2019 meeting booking. Please see further details on our Calendar of Events page. Please note that this offer applies only to registered Queen Square course delegates.