General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) legislation (applies from 25th May 2018)
The British Neuro-oncology Society (BNOS) currently holds your contact details for one or more of the following reasons:
- you are a paying BNOS member
- you have attended one or more of our annual meetings
- you have submitted an abstract
- you have participated in BNOS activities
- you have asked us to add you to our mailing list
The new GDPR legislation requires consent to be actively given by yourself to permit BNOS to hold your contact details.
We would like to keep in touch with you regarding society activity, and to contact you with:
- information that we feel may be of interest to both our membership and non-members
- notifications of forthcoming annual meetings, registration, accommodation and abstracts submission details
- invitations to participate in a survey relevant to neuro-oncology
- general society information
- membership status notifications
Please enter your details below. We will hold your data for a maximum of three years, unless you ask us to remove it within that period. We will not share your contact details with any other parties.
Alternatively, please click here to request removal of your data: