BNOS 2015 - Nottingham
Dates for BNOS 2015:
Weds 1st July - Fri 3rd July 2015
East Midlands Conference Centre
University of Nottingham
"Neuro-oncology Across the Ages"
BNOS 2015 Nottingham: “ Neuro-Oncology Across the Ages” is designed to meet the needs of:
- The full range of medical, nursing and allied professionals involved in the care of people of all ages and their families, afflicted with brain tumours.
- Basic and applied scientists involved in translational research linked to both neuroscience and cancer, and also groups focussing upon “device development” for diagnostics and therapy.
- Leaders in health service commissioning, delivery and research in the public and private sectors.
- Patient groups, research and support charities and politicians involved in shaping the national agenda through fundraising, community action and debate.
There will be an education and training day with parallel tracks for clinical, scientific and public participation. This will include workshops, multi-disciplinary team discussions, patient communication demonstrations, hot topic short debates and skills-based training demonstrations.
Groups/Committees wishing to meet during the conference can reserve committee rooms included in their registration costs.
The Gala Dinner will be preceded by a public debate:
“This house believes that NHS facilities for brain tumour patients of all ages are entirely fit for purpose and currently delivering high quality care comparable with the best in Europe for an affordable price”
The conference will be held at the East Midlands Conference Centre (EMCC) on the beautiful University of Nottingham Campus with accommodation at the University Halls of Residence and the Orchard Hotel.
A welcome reception is planned at the remarkable Elizabethan Wollaton Hall on the Wednesday evening.
- Abstract submission – Feb/March 2015
- Registration OPENS – April 2015
- Registration with accommodation – CLOSES 31 May 2015